Old 07-23-2011, 04:39 PM
MrsToastyKoasty

Ive been working on 2 1/2 quilts at the same time. one was the red/black/white/gray quilt and the other is this.

My daughter's birthday is july 24, tomorrow and she will be four. I made this quilt and pillow for her. she loves it and everyone in my family adores it. I had planned to make it a twin size for her new bed but after consideration i decided to downgrade because lets face it. girls change their mind constantly on what they like. So i dropped the length to match the width. Its a healthy 63x63 and i guess you could call it my version of a charm quilt :D all the squares are 5"

i had enough left over to make a large pillow. I used fusible fleece in the pillow before i stuffed it and it holds the shape and hides any possible lumps. and its so plushy!

what i love best is that it will still fit on her bed as a cover top for her bed with the pillow to cover the rest. I hope yall love it as much as i do.

My little girl enjoying her present... before i wrap it for her to .. unwrap tomorrow :D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]230840[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-230831.jpe   attachment-230832.jpe   attachment-230833.jpe   attachment-230834.jpe