Old 07-24-2011, 03:27 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter
I just read this entire thread and now really like my doctor. He never hurries. You can ask him any question. You can get in to see him the same day you call if you are sick.

Without getting political, I hope the US finds some way to work out our health care system. I don't know the right way, but this way just isn't working.
The problem is that no matter what the US finds there are others out there trying to get more than they deserve. I'd be broke if I had to make an appointment for each little thing I was being seen for. I have to go at least every 6 mos to get checked, blood levels, etc or my doctor fusses at me. I go in with a list of all of my concerns and we go over each one of them. He said he was glad that I brought my list in and that I research any areas that I am concerned with. He has two offices and he's stretched thin so to be able to get all of the questions answered in one visit makes it easier on him and me. I would never change my doctor; everything is serious to him until proven otherwise and I never have a problem w/my bill.