Old 07-24-2011, 03:48 AM
pjnesler

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
It goes to show that each of us needs to be responsible to keep thorough records, recipts, etc. Since it seems to take forever for the file to be "closed" we would have the "amunition" to back us up....BUT! I just hate NEEDING to question everyone and double checking everything. I am a trusting person and am torn!@#$
This is so true - I always double check since we are all humans, and the billing is handled by humans and we are not perfect, mistakes can be made. :hunf: :hunf: The first example of this in my lifetime was with the birth of my second son - I went over the bill line by line, plenty of stuff I didn't know what it ment, but figured it was OK - - UNTIL I got to the part of being billed for 2 CIRCUMCISIONS! Definatly an error - an easy one for billing to see and take off the bill. Ever since then, I'm even more careful to make sure I go over the bills, but it is hard when you don't get the detail bill for so long, and the terminology is hard to understand. I've sat down at the computer to GOOGLE items on the bill that I wasn't sure what they ment. :hunf: