Old 07-24-2011, 05:23 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by treadlep
I appreciate those of you who have let me know that apparently photos are automatically copyrighted and I appreciate the support. I have been very creeped out over this, although I keep telling myself it is not personal and it's just a sewing machine. The sad part is that this is the first board I have ever joined or posted anything on because I have worried about publicly posting things, however this board is supportive and it seemed safe. For those of you who have encouraged me to complain to CL I am not sure if it is possible to accomplish that anonymously and so am hesitant to take this further, even though I know it is not right to let it go. Hopefully someone will buy the machine quickly--- it's a national/Eldredge badged machine and mine is a gem even if the machine for sale isn't. Please understand that I am not dismissing anyone's advice and I'm open to ideas if there is a way to stay anonymous.

Treadlep
Treadlep, I just got back from a cruise so I was about 40 pages behind on this board, but you do realize that when you google about a machine, etc., our conversations and or pictures come up on google? I am hoping that is the way the person who posted your picture on CL got the picture, not someone from this board. If it was someone on this board, I'd be willing to bet it was not a 'regular' but someone in hiding. I know you already realize we are a great bunch of people, no one on this board would do something like that. We all watch CL's (all over the country). It had to be someone who just googled and got your picture from that or someone from here that has not come forth to take part in this board.

Glenn, congratulations on your FW! What a great price! Tells us all they are still out there for a good deal and can be found!

Nancy