View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 10:03 PM
flowergirlWard17

Hello ladies,

I am adding more pictures of more blocks. Drool all you want - you have NO idea how intimidating these blocks are! The workmanship on these blocks are waaaaaaayyy beyond my sewing capabilities! "Blue Chicken" already talked about her points not matching up on her sample blocks - I will tell you I would in no way attempt collars on the boys shirts. My collars would be all askew. I gave a couple of unfinished and torn blocks to my quilt teacher and she is already drafting up a block for our class "block-of-the-month" project next September, and my contribution will be two raggedy poor kids from the wrong side of the tracks. Because let me tell you, even my daughter's pajama dress I made for her had armholes out of sync and hanging threads because I am terrible at sewing clothes.
But thank you, ladies, for your comments and support. Please give me time to work on this - don't expect a miracle tomorrow , at least give me a few weeks to send a letter to an address I found on a block and time for that person to write back with more info. And even if I finish the tops next week, they still won't be quilted until August when I have some money to have them quilted at the shop!

Enn the flowergirl
(My lilies and my sunflower bloomed. My tomatoes are sulking.)

Square dance round 12. Yes, 12. I have a big barn dance on my hands here.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]33094[/ATTACH]

Square dance round 2. I can make the pajama guy if at all.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]33095[/ATTACH]

The lace embellishments and the pockets on pants make me want to cry they are so cute.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]43860[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-33094.jpe   attachment-33095.jpe   attachment-43860.jpe