Old 07-24-2011, 09:36 AM
Lv2sew2011

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
You are doing GREAT, I am trying to use the light tan and beige colors for the background to tie the whole quilt together, no worries if you can't change it. OK, i just have to say this. Your work is fine and you don't have to knock your self down because everything that is made is awork of art from your heart and like I said you are doing GREAT. I am just now working on some extra swaps of black, red and white and it was paper piecing star and after 4 tries to get it right I filed it in the circular bin and started on a different star. Sometimes just moving on is better than the frustration. OK, enough preaching.
Love ya and again you are doing GREAT
R
Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
Originally Posted by Oksewnsew
Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
And this is the result of looking dorky! LOL

And if I cut any more it will not be 12 1/2 x 12 1/2 Block :hunf:
Donna, it looks like your HST's may be set on wrong...Please make sure you are cutting the correct sizes. As you sew each section, measure to see if it's 12 1/2" before setting all rows together. Hope this helps.. Practice makes purrr-fect.. :wink:

Jean
Thanks Jean, The pattern I was using was off for some reason, so I just added a little bit more on the length on the black and it finally came out ok! Yeah! LOL

PS I could of wrote it down wrong...LOL :oops:
Great, I will look and see if I still have off white or beigh background and change the purple background to beigh or off white...