View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Joyce, I don't know what to tell you, only you can make the decision concerning your finances..I'm sorry it all comes down to that. I tell you, I have 12 cats..some outside..some inside...some both...all throw aways and I didn't know about this! Wow...I feed Meow Mix outside because it is cheap and I have soo many. They are mostly females though, so maybe it won't be bad for them?

Inside..I feed Whiskas to a couple and I roast chicken for my "old guy". He went off his food a few weeks ago and I was trying canned food...he finally quit eating that and almost starved to death! I started roasting chicken for him and violla' he is back to acting like a kitten. I don't know for how long..he is 13, but for now he is fine.

I sure hope things work out for your family and your fur baby. ((((( Big Hugs for you))))))
patti, you think your kitty developed an allergy?
I think I have some special kitty, and my cat just did not want it. so i think we bought meow mix and I put a little of the other in with it, to use it up. Sometimes, he is able to eat around it! Maybe he knows something I don't, and i should just dump it.
After hearing what Romeo has been thru, I don't want BC getting anything like that. Even without a male part, Romeo still would get a stone, if he eats even one piece of regular cat food. It's a life long thing.
wow, you live in kitty country! :D