Old 07-25-2011, 08:44 AM
Miz Johnny

I have an upstairs sewing room (well, non-sewing room, since I never get anything done) with 7 treadles, my bedroom has 3 treadles and 2 electric cabinets, LR has 7 treadles, daughter's BR has 1, sun porch has 4 treadles and 3 electric cabinets and the rest of the cabinets are in the basement. The portables are scattered throughout the house, but mostly in the basement and the non-sewing room--a friend built some beautiful shelves up there, and they hold quite a few. And now my GD is sleeping up there, so that room is quite packed.

I do have an industrial treadle in storage, but only until I can get around to selling a WW 9 treadle.

Originally Posted by Crossstitcher
Yes people do look at us like we are nuts. Then say how many machines can you sew on at one time? I tell them DH oils them up and cleans them and I sew on them. I can sew on about 95 of them some are parts machines. They still think we are nuts. Then the next question is where do you put them all. We have them here and there but DH built a building to store them and built me a sewing studio and I will have five in there plus the ones not in a cabinet.