View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 07:19 PM
Denise

Thank you ladies. I'll add a few more pictures, i'm sure if theres a limit though to load pictures on here at one time. I have some baby embroidery test pieces also. Oh i love baby patterns, who doesn't? I have a couple purses (ufo) i better get to work, the one i'm using now is missing a strap lol. oh and my favorite to stitch out is sunbonnet sue, I just bought two new sets, oh i can't wait to start stitching, but life's daily jobs, housework, etc, you know stuff we hate to do and miss out on sewing. Anybody agree??? lol I also took a couple emb courses, margen for error, by embtreasures, and latte. Both ufo, but getting there. Ok i think i rambled enough, i hope you like my little projects. If i can help, please don't hesitate to ask. But i'm still learing to, maybe we can work it out together. Happy Embroidering :)

lonestar, this is also done with wws embroider diamond shape with fabric of choice the sew diamonds together. I also have this in hexagons . I messed this one but thats ok my quilt heehee. still ufo started this last winter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231768[/ATTACH]

this is the fabric i used, still need more, i want to add some reds and oranges, still deciding. OH btw, my dh helped me trimming the wws, love the man.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231771[/ATTACH]

this is one of my production pics on my lonestar.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231773[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-231762.jpe   attachment-231765.jpe   attachment-231767.jpe