Old 05-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Monkeys...monkeys....I'm thinking ya'll are goin' to be squirrels cause ya'll are all goin' nuts!!!

No monkeys around here...have a hard enough time keeping up with.....hey...wait just a doggone minute...I do have these...are they close enough???

Now DH is all in a panic..he had to know WHY I'm taking a picture of HIS rabbits and told me very plainly that I cannot mail them to anyone...he is afraid he'd never get them back :roll:
awww...my gbabies love rabbits!
These are so cute. One has her eye on my blue bunny, but Nana is afraid to give him to her, for fear of hurting others, so she may have to make a few, sometime.
Anna, has a bunny, from her 'auntie' Alana in Texas.
She has had 'Bun', for four years, now...and nana has had to sew his ear back before he lost it completely.
After I explained to her, how he almost became one-eared, she has not swung him by the ears, since.
well, if we is gonna be squirrells, lol...I got everybody here, beat...
I been, "Squirrelly", since i was 18 years old...
and not nuts, thank you very much :wink:
Tell hubby, he has nothing to worry about...
until we show up with the goodies for the coffee/cinnamon bun brunch!!! I'm bringing some carrots too...will lure them, lol...nice bunnies...here's a carrot for you, come to auntie Squirrelly. Your gonna love Florida :wink: