View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 07:27 PM
writerwomen

Originally Posted by Painiacs
Great memories to remember! I hope you got pictures!!!
Unfortunatley we had just packed the small camera somewhere in the Canada bound luggage along with the only charged batteries for the large camera. However we continued on. We all rolled out by 4:30 a.m. to say goodby to our oldest son. It was garbage and recyclables day. Imagine the perplexed look on the garbage men's face as we all ran out the door at 4:45 stood on the curb waving and cheering for them. After our oldest son's ride came the rest of us were still keyed up and decided to go to McDonald's for a very early breakfast which our youngest barely stayed awake for. Thankfully the weather was good today. The two younger kids couldn't believe I let them play for more then 9 hours outside. We've been inside hiding from heat so much it was wonderful. Guess it's no surprise our youngest son fell asleep in his dinner plate. Being that he and his sister just found the email of building rockets from ballons I sent him, I am lead to believe there will be alot of activity tomorrow and alot of load popping- hopefully it'll be nice enough to do it outside.