Old 07-27-2011, 04:02 AM
quilt addict

Originally Posted by Miz Johnny
You don't want me for an idol. Remember all the talk about my basement? I am tackling boxes of dishes I've stored beside my dryer for the past FOUR years. (I put them away so I could get out Christmas decorations. Four years ago.) Some of it is Japanese luster, which I collect, but some is just plain STUFF. The dryer hose has come loose at some time in the past, and the boxes are covered with lint. It flies in my eyes and up my nose and probably in my hair. I'm taking a break right now because my eyes are itching and I'M TIRED OF WORKING, LOL. If I get black lung from the lint, someone has to sue Whirlpool, OK?
I keep hoping I'll find the key to the china cabinet when going through these boxes, but no such luck. I'm pretty sure it's in a bone jar that I packed away sometime back in the mists of time.

Incorrigible.
Oh Miz Johnny, you are staying up way too late and working on that kind of stuff. But we may be kindrid souls. I have boxes of stuff that have moved and not been unpacked. I am doing better and putting things in a box for a garage sale. But now my garage is full of sewing machine cabinets. It would be dangerous if I had a basement. :-o