View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 07:09 AM
butterflywing

Originally Posted by pennyswings
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Her name is Maryellen. She's such a "gentle soul". Love her to death. We actually compliment each other. People cannot understand HOW we became friends. She's an engineer (3 masters degrees) with Department of Defense and then there's little old me. Smart lady, she is. She must be, she has me as her friend! :) And yes, I made her a quilt. I even hand delivered it to her. I was in Hawaii at the time and did a surprise visit to her. She had no clue!
She loves people, comes from a HUGE family and loves to have people around, but also loves her quiet time. Ya'll will just love her...I do!
I told her once that if she were a man, I'd divorce hubby and marry her. lol I'm sure you'll all love her as much as I do.
Oh, and she's quite handy around the house too! Since she's not married, lives alone, she's learned how to fix TONS of things.
She's a vegetarian...but not one of those that will down people who eat meat or anything. She just doesn't like the texture of meat....strange, I know.
I'll have to make sure she packs an empty suitcase too....never know, I might need more room. lol
Terri:
When I go visit my son in NY I always pack an empty suitcase. I buy the expandable kind and put a half empty one inside a empty one. That way I am only going with one suitcase and a carry-on. I usually only take enough clothes for a couple of days and shop till I drop when I am there. LOL.
Penny

where in ny does your son live?