Old 07-27-2011, 08:52 AM
isewman

I'm not sure if I'm in the right area, to post pictures of a quilt block, I did before. I'm calling this my pain in the (%&)$#) butt quilt. This is a question, I'm asking, and I'm sure we all do. Does anybody have a quilt that doesnt go together correctly, sometimes. I sat down, and looked at my book's, and got tired of looking. So I ended up cutting peices for a quilt, I did before. I'll point out what is wrong, with some of the peices. Anyhow, I put the dam peices(quilt block) away. I ended up cutting out peices for another quilt. So now, I will have 2 quilt top's to work on. Anyhow, I ended up sewing 8 block's together. I just didnt like the way they were going together. I have a picture of my son, and his daughter, I will post also. I showed my son his quilt, and he said he posted a picture, in his battalion sight. He got back a few wonderful responsed.

A picture of my son, & grdaughter Autumn, and Coa-coa
[ATTACH=CONFIG]232370[/ATTACH]

A picture of the quilt block I'm doing . Called Bakers Dozen--JudyMartin-Ultimate Book of Patterns
[ATTACH=CONFIG]232371[/ATTACH]

This is a close up of, in which I dont have the 1/4 , in which I like to have
[ATTACH=CONFIG]232372[/ATTACH]

You can see the left side is wider then the right side. I've been cutting the left side off, so that the width is 3 1/4 wide, and a length of 6 3/8. I've been more or less overhauling the peices. Maybe thing's will go together better now
[ATTACH=CONFIG]232374[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-232364.jpe   attachment-232365.jpe   attachment-232366.jpe   attachment-232368.jpe