Thread: Diaper Bag
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 11:06 AM
TeddyB1967

I had posted a few weeks ago for help and suggestions for patterns to use this teddy bear fabric I had. I recieved a few ideas but still couldn't make up my mind when it was time to cut it LoL

I finally gave in and decided to make a Diaper Bag. There are a total of 11 pockets (inside and out). It's not quite finished yet, still have to sew around the top edge and add a flap or some type of button/velcro to keep it closed. It has a few mistakes, but overall it's not too bad for my first bag.
I used a piece of thin flexible cutting board to stiffen the bottom. It's all completely washable. The next one I do, I think I will use the flexible cutting board on the sides as well.

I plan on doing a quilt to match and a play mat with the same fabrics. My local Wal Mart has FINALLY gotten the fabric center back within the last few days so I shouldn't have any problems finding the same fabric line.

Forgot to mention, It's not quilted (was too excited to get it together, then the pockets interferred too much) and it does have a layer of batting.

Back
[ATTACH=CONFIG]232440[/ATTACH]

Front
[ATTACH=CONFIG]232441[/ATTACH]

Inside
[ATTACH=CONFIG]232442[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-232434.jpe   attachment-232435.jpe   attachment-232436.jpe