Old 07-27-2011, 01:36 PM
rfbrazell

Here are you batik stars. I am trying to get all my envelopes ready for mail. I hope you like the bahama blue batiks. I would love the poodle ( or should I say my wife will rally love it.) Do you want another batik, or a surprise, or ? I also have included a couple of batik surprises for you they have fusible web already on them.
R
Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
Originally Posted by rfbrazell
I am going to change my theme for any new swaps. I am going to make a fun paris quilt for my wife. The pattern is for an applique Pink Poodle here is the link to the Pattern. Background a very light pink solid or small print and the poodle vibrant pink colors and some solid black. Would be great to have blanket stitch around thepoodle if you can.
There is the link - http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/PDFs/PinkPoodle.pdf thanks for doing this extra blocks. I am on flame blocks.
quote=shnnn]So, with 2 more from Robert... that leaves me needing 2 more flames. Anyone?
I will do a side swap with for August. I love the poodle and it is my favorite dog. I have some nice fabric for her.[/quote]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-232500.jpe   attachment-232501.jpe   attachment-232502.jpe