Old 07-28-2011, 07:41 AM
kwendt

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by kwendt
Then there was a animal rescue league thrift store that had the Singer STRAIGHT leg treadle cabinet, with a 15-88 treadle machine in it. I SO wanted to get it, but already have two treadle cabs AND an industrial table sewing machine (Sailrite SR200 longarm). I have no more room! lol
Ok the 15-88, I'd have bought! I have one 15-88 in a straight leg cabinet and I love that machine (did I say that before? It is like my horses, I love the one I am riding the most at THAT time!) Anyway, I would buy a second 15-88 in a heart beat! I don't want a 15-90 nor 15-91, I want the original 15-88, treadle, or 15-89, HC. Those 15's are so great because they drop their feed dogs and have reverse! So cool to be treadling and have the back tack option! Nancy
Nancy.... yeah.... I was really reallly thinking about it. BUT it was $100 (and I don't begrudge that money, since I know and support that particular organization); BUT... money is rather tight at the moment. Husband would flip out if I bought another one. <grin> I'm sure someone who loves it will find it...