View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 03:40 PM
morningstar

I joined this group back in December, but have not been active on this board. I want to quilt/sew yet really don't want to undertake this all by myself. I find it more fun to sew with someone. I don't really want a time line to have to meet to quilt. I am very involved in Knitting and Circular Sock Machines. I want to quilt more for enjoyment and to learn new skills. My sewing is can definitely use improvement simply because I don't do much of it. Kind of overwhelmed on where to start. I am interested in Bonnet Sue quilt for a friend, maybe a scrap quilt, or a nine block quilt, or maybe finish a couple of the quilt tops I already have done, yet it really seems overwhelming to me to start this for some reason. I also would really love to learn how to do the hand sewing on the quilts. I have plenty of material to quilt many different quilts and the machine and all the tools minus a quilting arm. I could also just sew, I have a lot of things I'd love to sew like pajama bottoms for my daughter, pillow cases, pillows, shorts for the kids, sundresses for my daughter, etc...... I would also be interested to find out if their are others from Vancouver, WA that would be interested in getting together to sew? I am open to suggestions........ :)
Thank you,
Juanita