View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 12:22 PM
amma
Power Poster

Konstatin, thank you so much for creating this board :D :D :D
I wonder if you knew when you created this site, how many lives you would be touching, and bringing together. You have created not only an online quilting community, but have birthed a quilting family.
I really enjoy and learn so much from your newsletters, when I go to my email and see it there, I get a smile on my face and can't wait to see what you are going to discuss. I have learned a lot from the newsletters, and I enjoy the broad spectrum that you cover.
You made it possible for me to meet so many wonderful, caring, kind, compassionate, encouraging, and knowledgable people. You have created a 24 hour, 7 days a week, quilting guild. I am so proud to be able to say that I belong to this board/guild. I only wish that I could find the words to describe just how much this board has touched my life.

To all of the members of this board I want to say thank you, knowing all of you has made my life richer in so many ways! I look forward to celebrating many more board birthdays with all of you!