Old 05-27-2009, 04:08 PM
omak

Originally Posted by Mplsgirl
Originally Posted by omak
Your grandpa (who is a few years older than my daddy would have been - - today, as a matter of fact!) Anyway, your grandpa, who is old enough to be my daddy has HUGE hands!
I can't see any price tag on that boy baby, so I guess you aren't looking to pass him on, eh?

Speaking of hands ... suggestion? Could you get a picture of baby boy's hand in great grandpa's? (you'll thank me for it later <g>)
The little hands in the big hands .... they are just soo cool!
And, congratulations on your grandbaby!
You have a beautiful family .... all FIVE generations!
May your tribe increase!
Yesssss! Do it!
I was just thinking - - Do you realize that there would be almost a century between the two hands? Isn't that an inspiring thought? What a blessing!
So much life and living in just a little snapshot. The snapshot of the two hands, and that picture of grampy and boy gazing lovingly at each other ... there is a special bond there ... it will be interesting to see what that bond represents ...
I have a picture of Omakdaddy and The Boy eating watermelon together - - boy is sitting nestled in Omakdaddy's arms (I think he is about eight months old) ... the reason I have the picture so close to my mind is because I had found a quote from Charles Dickens that just spoke to my heart, so I combined that picture, the quote, and another picture of Boy smiling into the camera (one of the few momentos I have ever made) ... it is in a plastic sheet cover, hanging on my wall. The quote, you ask???

"I love these little people; and, it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us."