Old 07-29-2011, 01:10 PM
Xylie55

Well,my heart goes out to each and every one of you.I like what I heard from the story of Jessy Dugard kidnapped by Philip Dorito and his wife,Her psycologist said it best.Bad things happen to good people.but doesn't define who they are.Being raped all those yrs and having 2 children by that monster,yet like her mom said,Those are their kids,not his.He was only a sperm donor and their dad.That's it.She is not bitter or angry because like she said,he'd win.And she refuses to give in to rage etc.Instead she is living her life to the fullest with a big smile on her face embracing each moment and raising those girls she so cherishes so much and loves deeply.And is helping others with her $$ she got.It is unbelievable the monstrous things that go on behind closed doors.I admire you all so much.And your right,we are overcomers.We are strong independent women who have been thru hell and back.Yet take time out to help others on here who need it worse.You all inspire me.And we DO have to treat mind,body,and soul to heal and move on and get passed our demons that haunt us from the past.I think that is the key word,"past".It's in the past.We all go through tough times and have situations arise that we can either act on or re-act to.I'm a act on type of person.I choose to do something about my situation if I can.If I can't do anything about it,I do have control over my reaction to it.And lets face it,sometimes we do have to do things we may not want to do but yet it needs to be done.Like today,one of my cat's got sick and the vet said it had aids lukimia and should be put down cause it's contageous and could infect my other cats.So,had him put down.So he wouldn't suffer,and for the good of the rest.It was tough,I cried all the way home,then told hubby.He is upset too of course.But agrees with my decision.It has been a 'sucky' month as Karen says.Anyway,we will get past it and move on.We don't have any other choice.And we will get the weight off inspite of these set-backs.Myself,I will use this time to re-organize my household.And have the other cats tested and imumized against it.This is the 1st time we ever had a sick cat in over 7 yrs.Anyway,I will stay on my eating plan and shoot for next month to be a better month.It can't be worse than this month.Surely!Hugs to you all.And MJ,you especially have a lot of issues that try to hinder you,but you always manage to pull through.And I know what you mean about the heat taking your breath away.It does,lets face it.When you stick your head in a oven,that blast of hot air about knocks you over.Same with the heat.It's brutal.Many have died here from it.May GOD bless each and every one of you and give you the strength to continue on and replace those dark areas of your life with his love and throw a light on so those scars will vanish and heal permenantly,and be replaced with his peace,love and joy.Like he has mine!Now let's get that weight off our bodies,now that we've got it off our shoulders!I am losing weight,I am losing weight,I am.Yes!!!!!!!!!!!