Old 07-29-2011, 10:17 PM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by quilthappygail
Hugs to you all. I have had some issues but they don't compare to some of yours. If I think about those issues I get in a dark place and my dh knows right away so I try to focus on the beautiful life I have with him and our children .
This month has been the pits. I haven't lost any weight and have given in to temptation over and over this month. I think I will have to do the food log and list every bite. I asked dh to watch me and help with control. He will keep me on track unless I start to fight him then he will tell me that since I don't like to hear what I asked him to do then he won't help anymore. That he knows will put me in my place real quick or I will just go off the deep end and eat everything in sight. Since the ankle is better I have started back to walking so that should help.
Xylie so sorry about your cat, I would have make the same decision I can't stand to see any creature suffer
MJ Hugs to you I'm sorry for your fried passing over.
Its late so I'm off to bed
Night all
GAil
Thanks,and your right to do that.I'm glad your ankle is somewhat doing better.It takes a long time to heal a sprain.