Old 05-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Quiltgranny

Hi Omak,

Oh wow! You thought of all kinds of "necessaries", lol! Gee, I might even need a little fridge and a microwave too, huh? LOL Thanks for reminding me of the organization thread, too. I've been keeping up on it, but will need to reread it all now - looking at it from an entirely different perspective. :)

I appreciate your thoughts on all the electrical needs, too. Not sure yet what DH has in mind for natural light, I just know I GOTTA have some! We're in a wooded setting with critters all around. Always something inspiring to look at around here - unless it's bears or mountain lions! :shock:

No quilting frame, but lots of other stuff. Walls are only studded mostly, a little drywall on one wall. A drop ceiling would need to be installed. Heating ducts added to include this area. Cement floor currently.

Gee, I never thought of checking at a salvage yard for cabinets. What an excellent idea!! Thanks so much!

Any ideas as to how one might come by insulation and drywall inexpensively?

Thanks so much for all your great thoughts! I'm really excited to see what everyone comes up with. It is exciting!! And yes, I will keep you all posted, although it might be several months before much work begins, we'll see.

Happy sewing,

Karla