View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 04:56 AM
alleyoop1

I agree with you. I sent the comment below to HGTV and I have asked my quilting friends to contact them too.

The link to send HGTV a comment is: http://www.hgtv.com/contact-us/package/index.html

Also note you are required to select a category for what your comment is regarding and there is nothing about sewing or quilting to choose from. I chose message board.

Here is what I wrote:

I would like to suggest your bring back quilting shows to your network. I have watched repairs to every possible thing in a home, decorating for every room in a home in every possible style. I have watched people select their first home, sell their first home, find another home till I'll over it!

Quilting is an American tradition that makes for beautiful home decor. It is an art form that is simple or elaborate or elegant. It is something that many, many men and women across our country engage in. We, the quilting community, would love to have a program like Simply Quilts back on HGTV and we hope you consider adding this to your line up.

Thanks.