Old 07-30-2011, 01:16 PM
Feather3

>Got to meet a board member too! Feather3 is an awesome person and she makes jeans that you would think came from Mr. Levi Strauss himself!!!!<

LOL....Thanks for the complement. Sounds like you made a good haul ;). Sorry I didn't get to say good bye. Huz was beyond ready to get out of there. He can't handle crowds. He stood in line holding fabric bolts for me & then in line to pay for it for while I was inside shopping. I got several fabrics for my friend to make her cancer scarves, a few fabrics for myself, some Isacord threads, quilting gloves, batting, more bobbins for my 830LE(have 70 now, love lots of bobbins)and a book.

Some women were not playing nice. Outside & in the store both. One lady stood at the cutting table while their friends ran back & forth bringing bolts of fabric to cut for them & their friends, while the rest of us stood waiting & waiting & waiting. One lady came marching up with several bolts & my husband spoke up. They knew what they were doing wasn't fair to the rest of us. Other than that it was a fun time.

Nursie76 is also an awesome person. We had a nice chat while standing in line waiting for the sale to start. She had a t-shirt on she had embroidered the new Bernina 830 logo on. Nice job :). We'd both be in major trouble if Hoover's, our Bernina Dealer, was closer to us ;).