Old 05-28-2009, 07:20 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JoanneS
B.Zang:I have minimal kitchen cabinets and he spends all day building longbows :!:
Pam:Wow! My DH (from the story) is a bowhunter and rather than do the dining room we still need done, he rebuilds gun stocks for skeet and trap shooters and is a referee for skeet shoots. My husband would love to talk to yours.

Pam and B.Zang: NO MATTER WHAT - NEVER GET YOUR HUSBANDS TOGETHER !!!! Unless of course, you get signed contracts for equal time fab shopping :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

Joanne, your right!!! My hubby loves guns, and he has a best friend, both on disability, so spend lots of time together, in Jim's shop (friend),
talking guns, ammo, cars, they go to auctions all the time...
hey, what am I saying????
I love when hubby is over there. I can do my best "zoning" in cave, when here by myself!
...but then, i don't need kitchen cabinets either.
I just need a new door, on my washroom, to keep rain out, want the living room wall fixed, so I can finish painting, and decorate.
Been wishing for five years, that he would put porch rail at top of steps back up, where he knocked it down with new fridge, and then a month later, i fell down these steps bc, no rail for me to grab onto...have a bum knee, that folds, whenever it feels like it,...
and one toilet is slowly leaking under gasket....he better fix that one, soon!
never hung sides back on my garage, to keep sycamore pollen off my car! it eats my paint!
hmmm, when you start listing...it just gets longer and longer!!!! :?
...and this from a woman who sews a button on, as soon as shirt is haned to her, bc she will forget, otherwise.
geesh, and just raised his road-runner allowance.
well, that settles it,...i refuse to feel guilty about the 100.00 I spent this week on fabrics!!!! Do you guys do that? justify your addiction? :XD: