View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 08:14 PM
gzuslivz

Originally Posted by barking-rabbit
Three years ago I took over my daughter's bedroom. She got married and moved out. I painted the ceiling and one wall yellow, one wall med green and the last wall lighter green. All the colors are quite bold. I kept the twin bed and put it on risers. I have a sewing desk for my sewing machine and a repurposed computer desk for cutting. I also have a chest of drawers and a shelf. And the closet...

...who would know one could get so much "stuff" that has nothing to do with sewing in it, plus sewing things. It looks like baskets of "stuff" get collected around the house and hidden in this closet. We removed the bi-fold doors and will put a curtain rod instead the closet. I will make 4 panels of curtain and use rings on clips.
I have everything out of the closet. I hope to fold the stash too. I made a mess. I'm waiting for Mom to come clean it up and fix it. Oh, man, I am the Mom.
I have recently taken over my oldest daughter's bedroom for a sewing room. I have the paint, but haven't painted the walls. I have some of the storage, but don't have all the fabric sorted. We should share pics when we are done?!?