Old 07-30-2011, 09:45 PM
shnnn

Drove past a yard sale today and right there in the middle of the yard is a very distinctive shape. Hubby ("my mom has like 5 sewing machines!") asks me if I want to go back... well, duh! it was a 15-91 with bare wires showing in a very rough cabinet, and they wanted $200 because of the "rarity of the knee controller" I explained to him that I hadn't spent $200 on all of my machines combined and he said he would go as low as $100... still more than I was willing to pay... if it had been a 99, maybe. Then sitting here watching tv a few hours later hubby notices something odd in my sewing room... apparently he missed the update on the clone that showed up on my doorstep a few weeks ago (courtesy of ebay and ups). aside from the how long have you had that, and the eye rolling because apparently I hadn't told him about it (I know I had a discussion with him about how quiet it is!!!) he had no comments even though that brings me up to 5 working machines and 2 doorstops (I still haven't given up hope). Makes me wonder if he's feeling alright!

Oh! the clone is a 66 clone! I thought they were 15s or 99s. It's still a really cool machine but I really want a 99