View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 06:18 AM
lakesidequilter

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Was talking to DH tonight and was telling him that if I can get my pain under control and back to work regularly and start making some decent commission again that I want to use the money to buy a good used embroidery machine. DH said that if we get the credit cards paid of that he will buy me the best embroidery on the market. I think I hear the Bernina 830e calling my name. He also said maybe a long arm quilter instead. Is there a gammilll in my future with all the extras??? Now I'm going to be killing myself to get back to work regularly. I started a course of steroids yesterday to try and help get the pain undercontrol. Fibromyalgia sucks. I also have to see a Rheumatologist as soon as possible as my pain management Dr thinks that I have that also. I want one of those new toys so bad. Wish me luck.
Talk to your docs about 60 mg. of Toradol IM injection. It works wonders for me when my fibromyalgia flares. I work as a nurse and attend school (part-time this year) so don't have time to deal with the flares at all. I'm a 30 plus year veteran of fibro and believe in kicking it's butt and taking no prisoners. I agree with another on this board who mentioned good shoes--very good idea.
Oh, and I don't take any NARCs for mine. Ever. period. Just don't wanna go there.