View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 07:52 AM
oldcottontop

Originally Posted by purplemem
On August 1 weigh yourself and write it down. Do NOT send it to me. On August 31 weigh yourself again and PM me with your loss. This is weight lost not % lost. I will announce the winner September 1.

You can not win 2 months in a row.

Chit chat is allowed, as well as WAYWO, (what are we working on). Please stay positive and uplifting as that is what keeps us on track. Come to this thread for tips, recipes, encouragement and {{{{HUGS}}}}}}

The prize is a themed FQ. At the end of the month the people who didn't lose as much weight will contact the BIGGEST loser/winner for their information and sent them the themed FQ.

August we are getting ready for fall. This month's theme is Fall colors or prints. As always if you can not send the theme fabric please send what you have. If you don't have an FQ, send a linear 1/4 yard.

Eat healthy, exercise, try and lose weight but most of all have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign up deadline to be included in the Prize Venture is August 3 at 9 a.m. CST. You can always contribute to the thread, but it is only fair to have a cutoff for those trying to win.

TO PARTICIPATE, JUST SIGN IN HERE ON THIS THREAD BEFORE AUGUST 3. THERE IS NO NEED TO PM FOR PARTICIPATION, JUST YOUR ENDING WEIGHT LOSS FOR THE MONTH.
Just curious...How do you add your "MyFitness Pal" to your messages? I am on MyFitness Pal but kind of a dunce when it comes to adding something new

:mrgreen: