View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 08:59 AM
arizonagirl

Thank you everyone for you kind words and support. Yesterday was a good day for me. My pain level was way down from taking the steroids. I was amazed at how much relief I got so quickly. I actually got to leave the house and have some fun. DH and I went to the fabric shop. Where I got some fabric for a quilt that I am going to make my son. Went to the used book store and picked up some older quilting magazines. W had lunch out at our favorite Mexican restaurant. And then the hobby shop for DH. And then a quick stop at the dollar store to buy some things for when I get ready to try dying my own fabric. It was the first time in weeks that I had left the house for anything then absolute essentials. I'm going to get the laundry caught up today and clean the kitchen and then rest and do some work on my quilt today. Hopefully I will be good to go back to work. I have been very luck with the company that I work for has been so understanding with everything. I have already used up all my fmla time early in June. They are trying very hard to work with me as they value me as and employee and do not want loose me. I do know that it may still come to that though. I won't have any more fmla time until January.