Old 07-31-2011, 04:21 PM
pineneedles4

I failed to mention that I got the Tin Lizzie with the sit-down table due to lack of space. I love it though! If I ever get to a point where I have the space for the stand-up frame, I can get a converter kit for the machine and use it on rails. I'm happy though! The table has another leaf that flips up in a matter of seconds to make it deeper. The only problem I've found is that there is not much space to the left of the machine so I popped up my little four foot Rubbermaid table and placed it to the left and it was the perfect set-up. Also, due to lack of space I can take down the Rubbermaid table and flip down the extention table when not in use. It is the perfect set-up for me for now!

The fabric was purchased at Hancocks back in 2005. The scraps with the names on the selvedge are in storage so I can't even give you the maker or name of the line of fabric.

I actually started quilting this quilt by hand, then I had to sell my long king-size Hinterberg frame to move to the east coast. This quilt has been mistreated during the moves to the east coast, to a new house, back to Oklahoma and to my present home. The quilt was not basted due to the type of Hinterberg frame I had so it was hard trying to get the batting and layers to smooth out so I could pin-baste together. It was not perfect but this quilt needed to be completed! So, I pinned it together the best I could manage and just quilted it. So, you can understand why I said it was the perfect quilt to practice on with the new machine!