Thread: WIP
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 06:56 AM
omak

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by omak
Terri, omak and Blue Bell - by the time I get done with this one, I may just be so tired of the fabric that I'm ready to send it on I imagine I'll have to fight DH for it, though

*** Well, as long as it is going to have a good home, I won't worry so much <g>!
omak, I'm terribly curious, so, I have noticed recently, several ppl, have put <g> at the end of their replies. What does that mean? :D
dvseals is exactly correct. Although, I never did the evil grin, because it never crossed my mind.
When I first started in chat rooms <g>, a long, long time ago <sigh> all expressions were done just like that ... between the arrow marks ...
I have done it for so long that the thought of popping up to the little smilies rarely crosses my mind. But, they are happy little fellows, aren't they? :?:
I did the <g> because I don't LOL much ... most of the responses were just <g> and, I even remember practicing using the shift key and the letter things to make 8-PPPP <that is me sticking my tongue out)
I still want a smilie that CELEBRATES! But, then ... I guess I am old enough to not die from my wants, eh? LOL