Thread: New to Board
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 10:13 AM
GailG

Originally Posted by 2K
Hi all. I am new to the board. Last night, I managed to get to chat with a few of you, but I chatted under the name "SewMaterialistic". Seems I registered, then couldn't remember the password. (I can REALLY keep secrets from myself!) Anyway, I decided to go with a shorter name, thus "2K".

I've only been quilting for about 2 years, but am totally hooked. I piece the tops, then my husband quilts them on our quilter/frame.

Sorry to be so rushed, but I just HAVE to go look at pictures. There's really nothing else about me of any interest anyway! :D
Oh, I'd bet there is a LOT more about you that will interest us. I think we'll get to know you little by little if you keep in touch with us. And you will learn a lot from all of these great people. Tell your DH that there are men-folk on the board too. Once you're hooked on sitting at the computer and learning all about these people and the wonderful work that they do, you won't have much time to quilt. :lol: If you have a problem of any kind, just drop in and there will be lots of help and many opinions of value. I have learned a tremendous amount about quilting as well as about the kindness and generosity of the members. Welcome aboard from South Louisiana.