Old 08-01-2011, 07:57 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by New Quilter
If you find a cure, please share... my puppy, 'Funny Girl', now 2 yrs. has torn up the linoleum kitchen floor, throw rugs, countless doggie beds, and so-called indestrutible doggie toys...it's no wonder I now call her 'Devil Doggie', but no matter what she does/has done, I still love her and will keep trying to overlook her bad habits...Naomi PS She's only 20-25 lbs. but thinks she's a BIG Dog!!!lol
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I feel for all of the pet owners who go thru this. Pets are like kids and no matter what we love them. My son's Akita when he was a puppy was like yours when my son left the house. He tore the blinds off the windows; carpet off of the floor; you name it. My son locked him in the bathroom; the dog got out, tore up the house and went back in the bathroom and closed the door. My son was shocked by his dog and the house when he came home. The dog lives with me now and he's older and really good. The only time he's done the door was when I locked my puppy who was in heat in the bathroom and came home and the Akita (male) was in the bathroom w/her; door closed. Thank goodness I had put her in the kennel in the bathroom or we'd have pups from a 20 lbs eskimo and a 200 lb Akita. I hope you find the key to help your dog.