Old 08-01-2011, 11:20 AM
sarahrachel

My grandma's sewing machine that even my mom doesn't remember her using but my dad said she used it patching many of their jeans.

But I was told it was in the cedar closet in the attic, in the back. And we just started cleaning things out of there to get a chimney rebuilt and the sewing machine was on the other side, but I had to pull it out today while no one else was home because I didn't believe it. Well here it is, a White Dressmaster bought brand new on October 12, 1965(I found the manual). I have no idea if it still works as there's no outlets back there, but it's so pretty and as it was in the cabinet, there was hardly a layer of dust on it and it's not been touched in at least 5 years.

And looking through the manual, there are a lot of things underlined and circled which will help if we finally pull it out and try sewing with it. But I had to share as everyone else has pictures up of theirs!

I forgot to take one of it inside the table, but you can see most of the table here
[ATTACH=CONFIG]234955[/ATTACH]

the front
[ATTACH=CONFIG]234956[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-234949.jpe   attachment-234950.jpe   attachment-234951.jpe