View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 07:50 AM
dreamer2009

Originally Posted by RevPam
OMG That reminds me of the night my brother's dog called me! Caller ID said it was from my brother in Texas but all I could hear when I answered was this weird breathing. I was yelling into the phone "Greg, Greg, are you all right!" No reply but the breathing. Finally, I heard some snuffling and realized it was the dog, particulary when I gave the command 'sit' and got silence for a few moments. I called my sister to ask for Greg's cell # and let her listen to the house phone through my cell and she started giggling and pretty soon I am laughing, then my husband is doing his hysterical laugh and we couldn't stop!
The next day I called my brother and he didn't seem to get how funny it was.

Originally Posted by madamekelly
Several years ago when I lived alone, I went to visit my sister, 22 miles from home. As we were playing cards, her cell phone rang. She looked at it, and whispered "It's coming from your home phone!". She answered, and being the loyal sister she is, she yelled into the phone "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT YOU BETTER GET OUT OF MY SISTER'S HOUSE RIGHT NOW! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" after several seconds she heard "meow?". I had left my cordless phone on the bed, buttons up, and my cat Bruno, had stepped on the redial button! We had to drop everything, and drive to my house to hang up the phone. (My sister was a long distance call from my house!) That call cost me almost $10! Needless to say, I never left the phone of the charger again! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
OMGOSH~~~I'm laughing just reading this...