View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 11:12 PM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by TeddyB1967
I was going through the local online classifieds and came across this offer. FOUR (4) sewing machines for sale for $25.00. I emailed for more info and confirmed that the 25 dollars bought all four. (that's $6.25 each). The guy said they are not working as of right now, but it won't take much to get them going again.

Then I came across another ad for "yard sale left overs". In this lady's ad, she mentioned a few boxes of fabric and a small quilting frame. I emailed for more info and prices on these items and she said she was asking $4.00 per box of fabric and she has 4 boxes and $8.00 for the small quilting frame.

So for $49.00, I'm taking my hubby on a 2-1/2 hour road trip this Saturday. I'm so excited, I can't wait LoL

I don't have a picture of the fabrics or frame, only the picture of the machines that was posted in the ad. Will post pictures of everything when I get them home on Saturday.
The small older one is a Singer 99 and the larger older one is a Singer 27. Enjoy them all! Have fun quilting with your fabrics too.