View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 05:09 AM
HummerGardenCrafts

I've been so busy. But still finding my time to join everyone here for a while.

In picture #1, I'm trying my luck at making a set of these. They are already sold if I can make them. The lady that made the pattern at http://sewpractical.com is helping me out. She has lots of great patterns. And lots of freebies too! I just love her patterns. I plan on making her rag tree skirt and rag ornie balls next.

In picture #2, I did this top sometime back. I'm now quilting it. I have a second one waiting to be quilted. It's set up in a different color.

In picture #3, is some hot pads I've been making. I've been asked what are the things I use the homespun for. This is one of them. I'll show you my boo boo bags soon as I get some ready. I have a pile ready to finish that I cut and sewed up Monday.

I've also been working on a double wedding ring top while waiting on my puter to download things to read. I'll get a pic of that soon as I get it done. I've already sewn quite a bit this morning. I decided to bring it down to finish it up by hand. I love working on these. Now if I can decide what color I want the chimney pieces to be. The squares that attaches it together.

Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus
[ATTACH=CONFIG]235733[/ATTACH]

Candy Jar Quilt #1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]235734[/ATTACH]

Apple/Cinnamon Hot Pads
[ATTACH=CONFIG]235735[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-235727.jpe   attachment-235728.jpe   attachment-235729.jpe