View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 07:16 AM
Ronda K Beyer

Good Morning Everyone my name is Ronda Beyer and i found my way here from my Blog as I was linked to a thread topic about Glide Thread.

I suppose I now should say a little about myself... I am a forty something (well closer to 50 than 40) Longarm quilter, I live in Oregon with my husband and 2 dogs, Sophie a Jack Russell Terrier who just turned 1 and Max a Schnoodle (mini schanuzer/mini poodle mix) who is 4 months old. We have a son who would be turning 29 is deceased and a daughter who is 27, 3 gorgeous granddaughters and one grandson.

I have sewn, embroidered and quilted most of my life, my Mom has owned a fabric shop , Jane's Fabric Patch in Tillamook, Oregon for 28 years, before I started longarming full time I worked as an Estimating and Sales Manager for the Norhtwests largest Structural Steel Fabricator.

My 1st quilting machine was delivered on Mothers Day 2004 and I have not looked back since. I have won many awards locally and Internationally. To read more about me and lifes trials and tribulations you can read my blog www.RondaBeyer.wordpress.com and/or you can see some of my work at http://community.webshots.com/user/RondaBeyer.

This is probably more than you truly wanted to know... Happy Quilting