Old 08-04-2011, 06:38 AM
annthreecats

Anybody going to the Quilt Show at Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park in October? I'm going to be there. I would love to meet some QB members.

Here's information about the show and below that I included a link to a site about the park.

STEPHEN FOSTER QUILT SHOW & SALE
Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park
Date: Friday, Saturday & Sunday, October 21 - 23, 2011. 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Description:
More than 200 quilts will be exhibited, including traditional bed quilts, art quilts, children’s quilts and antique quilts as quilters gather along the banks of the beautiful Suwannee River to share their work for this 22nd anniversary show. Judged quilt show, workshops, keynote speakers, vendors, boutiques, door prizes, block contest and demonstrators will be part of this three day event. This event is sponsored by the Stephen Foster Citizen’s Support Organization and regional quilt guilds. Buses are welcome!
Participation Requirements
Fees: $5.00 per person
Contact: For additional information & entry forms, call 386-397-7009.
Directions:
Located on U.S. 41 in White Springs. From I-75 to S.R. 136 (Milepost Exit 439 - Old Exit 84), travel east on S.R. 136 for 3 miles. Turn left on U.S. 41. Park entrance is on the left. From I-10 to U.S. 41 North (Milepost Exit 301 - Old Exit 43), travel 9 miles to White Springs. Park entrance is on the left.

Physical address: 11016 Lillian Saunders Drive
White Springs, FL 32096

Mailing Address: P.O. Box G
White Springs, FL 32096

Link to information about the park: http://goflorida.about.com/od/florid...SP_sfoster.htm