View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 07:35 AM
QuilterMomma

Well, new update on my world on getting these done. I have hit depression. My computer needs a whole new hard drive or do I just buy one, I do not know. I was informed last night at doctor office that I have to have surgery on right toe, of course that is my accellerator foot for driving and sewing. Transmission is really acting up in husband's car, which he needs for his job, and will cost $4,000 for new transmission or buy a new car. Alignment is needed on one daughter's car, hit bad bump on highway and now totally out and then two new tires. Other daughter's tire rods are needing to be replaced. They cut the reimbursement on my husband's gas expense so we have to pay more for the gas which is outrageous. I am so depressed. Then I look at my wonderful pile of blocks I need to get sewed up and feel overwhelmed. I am really trying to look at bright side, but having an issue with it. May I just sit and cry for awhile? I already work a full-time job, and two 10 hour a week jobs, what more? Oh Lord.