Old 08-04-2011, 08:39 AM
purplefiend

Originally Posted by miriam
WAAAAAAH. WHINE. SNIFFLE. I am suppose to be working extra all week for 2 jobs. I have poison ivy rash REALLY bad. I have a 'new' machine I could actually sew on, one machine that needs tlc to trick it out, a million and one sewing projects cluttering up my sewing room, a million and one things in my head to try to do, a nasty creepy house to clean up, grand kids to play with, etc, etc, etc... and all I do is itch. itch. shower. itch. ooze. itch. sting. ooze. change clothes. ooze. ooze. shower. change the sheets. itch. sting. ooze. change clothes. touch and ooze. I look ready for Halloween. DG (age 4) asked me if I was melting. AND DH has one little tiny poison ivy bump. Everybody else takes Benedryl and sleeps. Not me - I get wired. My mom told me once there was some kind of centennial celebration when her and her 5 brothers and sisters sat on the ground at a park. They all got poison ivy all over their butts. I think I'm going to get a goat to eat that ivy off the fence. Thanks for listening to me vent - I gotta go hang some more sheets.
Miriam you need a cortizone shot, it'll help clear it up faster and you'll feel so much better. I had a bad case of poison sumac and it got really really bad.
Sharon W.