View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 12:48 PM
melissa Dove

Originally Posted by mhollifiel
So funny! Yesterday I was piecing a D4P and my DH said that looks complicated and no wonder it takes you so much time! He loved it. But then, he started looking to see if my joins were perfect! I took back the patch he was "inspecting" and told him he'd lose his back scratcher if he became the quilt police.
This is the man who, when I get to the car with my fabric purchases, asks how much I spent. Then he ALWAYS sends me back because I haven't spent enough!! He also helps me with color selection. He has a good eye for that. I am really blessed!
Your man is definately a keeper! My ex was NOT interested in anything I did, but I'm lucky to have met someone who is interested in what I do ( well for the first 10 mins discussion at least ) I don't expect miracles!! The plus point is that we both love cooking and gardening and thats probably enough to be going on with . Like someone else posted I'm not sure I really want someone checking my seams and joins are perfect ... LOL .. I actually typed LOINS lucky I did check the typing first, my loins are my own business!!