Thread: fleas
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 04:59 PM
crazyquilter56

I have two min pins and never had fleas when my breeder told me to put garlic powder on their food not much, fleas don't go on dogs that eat garlic and I also sprinkle team borax laundry detergent on the rug and along baseboards leave for 1 hour in rug then vacuum what is left will kill anything that crawls on carpet including ants spiders etc. push it under baseboards and leave it there for a week put fresh amount every week till you don't see any more it kills eggs too that's where they hide. It's safe for kids and dogs too.I got this tip from Jerry Baker I have ants in the summer and put this in the door way and along baseboards and they go away. This year I put it there before the ants came and haven't had any this year. You can put it on ant hills too but it will kill the grass if left to long. I don't use chemicals on the dogs or in my yard not healthy for you or the dog or your kids. My oldest dog is 11 and my other is 6 so that's my story and I'm sticking to it....check out Jerry Bakers website for tips....