View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 05:01 PM
OCQuilts

My opinion is that We are Gammill Dealers after being Gammill customers for 4 years, and using Gammills for many years before that! I tried every brand and was easily sold on Gammill. Now.with that said, the other machines all do a good job. I think its pretty obvious that the Gammill is built as a commercial duty machine. Our 6 year old machine looks and works as well as our brand new ones! In 5 years of renting 2 or more machines we only lost one rental due to the machine. And my husband insists that if he had been more familiar with the machine at the time, we wouldn't have lost that rental! He has also gone on service calls to find 15 year old Gammills still going strong! I know Innova has a reputation for making commercial machines. I've also seen the intelliquilter, which is neat, but the Statler gives you more in my opinion. Lastly, Don't buy something cheaper to see if you like it.....everybody comes in wanting to trade in their first longarm for a Gammill. Gammill's hold their value. IF you decide to get out after buying a top quality machine it will have value. If you buy something less. You'll probably be stuck. Good Luck!