View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Lori Peercy

Thank you very much for thinking of me and trying
to think of ways to make it easier. Actually when I put your sp in the matrix next to your name and update it automatically generates a pm to you so that is one step I don't have to do.

Originally Posted by Rose L
Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Hi everyone, had to take a minute and answer NormaBeth's question then it is back to giving out secret pals! I do not go alphabetically I print out a list and make a copy then cut names out into little strips and put into a baggie so each baggie has the same names in each one. Then I draw one from one baggie and one from the other one and that's how you are assigned your sp! Then it is a matter of finding your name on the matrix, copy it then find your sp on the list and paste it and send a pm to you. THAT is what takes so long!

Back to work now!!
Lori, have you thought about saving yourself a very timely step in the process, listed above? You could do all your matching, recording and instead of sending each individual a seperate PM, you could just announce on the thread that you are done and attach the matrix link. Not a large time saver but a time saver none the less!! You are doing such a fabulous job and I know that I speak for all the swappers in saying that! Yee Hawww!!!