View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 12:07 AM
Lilrain

Originally Posted by cbridges22
O.K Ladies.Here is the website for the house we will be renting www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p177548.The total cost will be $397 for the 3 nights+$100 cleaning fee and a $200 security deposit.The folks I have confirmed to come are:
me,cobalt,winewomen,Karen,ugly cook+1,2 doods,feathers,corky,valsma,lilrain,amma and madam Kelly.That is 13.If we wanted to bring a blow up bed we could handle a couple more.Let me know if you want to be taken off the to go list.One will have to sleep on the coach.(Not Lilrain,I promised her a bed.)So with that said if there are 13 of us the cost $38.25.I will cover the security deposit and if there are any deductions from it I will let everyone know.PM me and I will send you my mailing address for your check.As I get your check that will guarantee your spot.PLEASE if you can't come or have changed your mine let me know in case someone else wants to take your spot.
It will be pot luck.So bring your best dish.We had some super cooks last time and so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I need all money by Sept.15th. PLEASE confirm that you are coming by next weekend as I have a waiting list going. Cindy
I tried to view the house on the website give, but it wouldn't work. If anyone can tell me how they got it to work, i would appreciate it