View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 05:33 AM
arimuse

Originally Posted by carolaug
I have been going through many, many magazines...and tearing out templates and patterns that I would really use...sadly most have only one pattern or template I would really do and many have none. I will donate them to the library...there is a take free rack. So far I have a pile of 20...and so many more to go through...I am putting the patterns and templates that I like and that I would really make into a binder. Wow this is going to make a huge dent in my mag. stash! I never reliazed I was addicted to them.
I have way too many too. I never tear up anything I would give away - I hate hate hate to sit in a waiting rm, or buy something at goodwill only to turn a page and find a chunk torn out, a recipe or pic or directions.
I was on QVC or HSC dont remember but bought a portable scanning wand! cost 100$ and is the best money I ever spent! I can take it anywhere (scanned a map in a library on vaca cus we needed to find local sites etc) - now I scan anything I want out of a mag and then give the whole thing away. The scans are moved to jump drives I lable. I can store a full rm full of stuff on one little jumpdrive sharet