View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 09:07 AM
buslady

Free #5, July 2011, upper Michigan near Rosscommon for $75, with cabinet, all parts and box of "jewelry'. All it needed was a belt and a good cleaning/oiling. It is a treadle.

Minnesota blackside, today, 8/5/11 in a beautiful cabinet for $10, has bobbin case, bobbin, all that but no extra feet. Oh, it's been electrified.

Minnesota with pretty decals in a very rough cabinet, needs cleaned but all parts are there, including extra feet. $15 near Sandusky, Michigan. June 2011

Singer 201, runs like a dream, in a nice cabinet. My son in law paid $60,000 for it. The house it was sitting in was free! LOL By Marlette Michigan.

White Featherweight, 1936, from Craigs List for $300 in the spring.

Black Featherweight, from Craigs list for $179 earlier in the spring.

Eldridge two spools, haven't picked it up yet, but have been assured it is in great condition. Complete with cabinet, accessories, and the original instruction manual. $100 from Craigs List, up by Traverse City.

I also have an Elna Supermatic, Viking, a 127, a Domestic, 3 White Rotary's, and a 66 Redeye. Most were free or almost free. It is amazing what you get when people find out you collect. This should be fun. Oh, and i have 2 more modern Janomes, a 5000 and a 6030. Plus an older Kenmore that Is loved by all.